I am starting a new weekly challenge for myself: Thankful Thursdays.
This Thursday I am thankful for:
- Warm and sunny weekends. It was glorious to be outside and not be freezing cold! Especially when you have a puppy who wants to be outside all the time.
- A community group (aka bible study) that makes me feel part of something. It is loving, inclusive, open, honest, real, and challenging.
- Children who love to give hugs – I just can’t get enough of it!
- Wednesday half days – it leaves me feeling refreshed and ready for the rest of the week.
- Interview callbacks – even if I don’t get the job, it leaves me feeling less like my inexperience is a liability.