I haven’t been a very consistent blogger lately so this might be a long one! But it’s good to be thankful for lots of things!
- new jobs: That’s right, it really happened. And I am loving it (most of the time). It’s in my field. There are people my age (ish). It’s helping people. It’s less terrifying then I thought it would be (which is fantastic). And I’ve gotten some good feedback from the person training me!
- Sisters: my sister came home a few weeks ago! I am so thankful for that. I have missed her more that I thought and I enjoy having someone else at home with me to hang out with.
- Sangrias: because aren’t they just the perfect summer drink? Seriously. So good. I want to try making one. But the Cactus Club version is also fantastic!
- Summer days: there is nothing better then hot summer days where all I want to do is sit outside and read my book. Okay, there is one thing better: days off
- Flex days: my new job comes with a day off every other week. Which is fantastic. Especially during summer. I love having long weekends!
- Remodels: my sister and I decided we will remodel our bathroom this summer. It has been fun planning and shopping. Especially because we don’t have to spend any money!
What are you thankful for this week?